In conjunction with Prospera Business Network, Montana Women's Business Center, Montana Small Business Development Center, and Disadvantages Business Enterprise (DBE) present:
Strategies for Maximizing Value in Your Business
Presenters: Bryce DeGroot of Compass Advisors and Christopher Gregory of Fortis Group
Date: Wednesday, June 7th
Location: Foundant Technologies, 143 Willow Peak Dr., Bozeman, MT 59718
Registration: $25 for Prospera Members/$40 for Non-Members
Strategies for Maximizing Value in Your Business: An insider look at what drives value in your business, and how you can take steps to build a sustainable business.
What Can You Expect to Learn?
- What drives value?
- What makes a business transferable?
- How does a valuable and salable business provide freedom and options?
- Strategies to build a valuable and salable business.
- What is at stake in business ownership transition?
This seminar is for you if you'd like to learn:
- Exit and succession options for long-term planning.
- How to build a business with transferable value.
- What to expect in the process of transferring ownership.
- Common pitfalls to avoid in business transitions.